Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesLog inRegister

What do you guys most look foward to?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Carney
Lasuni Love Owner
Lasuni Love Owner
Carney

Gold : 33

What do you guys most look foward to? Empty
PostSubject: What do you guys most look foward to?   What do you guys most look foward to? EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 1:16 am

As we all know, there is going to be a massive update not too far in the future, what do you guys most look forward too?
Back to top Go down
Colin
Lasuni Love Owner
Lasuni Love Owner
Colin

Gold : 105

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys most look foward to?   What do you guys most look foward to? EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 1:17 am

Great idea for a thread Carney! Hopefully the developers will have a look at this. For me personally spaces and quests are huge thing for me. I would also like to see a scuba diving for pearls and stuff something like that would be interesting. Razz
Back to top Go down
http://lasunilove.com
Kennen

Kennen

Gold : 6

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys most look foward to?   What do you guys most look foward to? EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 6:11 am

Hey, I'd love to see spaces and skills would be really cool to see what types of rooms people make and what we would have to do to earn and level skills.

I'd like to see the following skill

Building - such as buying flat pack furni then constructing it into what it is meant to be!

Would be cool that if you are equipped with tools e.g a hammer the constructing would be faster and having friends help would increase speed. We talk about this in the client about a week back sounded really gooooood Smile
Back to top Go down
Conner
Noob Poster
Noob Poster

Gold : 13

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys most look foward to?   What do you guys most look foward to? EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 12:07 pm

I'm looking forward to Lasuni merchantman system. *hint,hint*.

Last edited by Conner on Sun Aug 21, 2011 12:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://connersimpson.co.cc
Colin
Lasuni Love Owner
Lasuni Love Owner
Colin

Gold : 105

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys most look foward to?   What do you guys most look foward to? EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 12:12 pm

Conner wrote:
I'm loving forward to Lasuni merchantman system. *hint,hint*.
O; lol. sounds good too! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://lasunilove.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys most look foward to?   What do you guys most look foward to? Empty

Back to top Go down

What do you guys most look foward to?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Lasuni :: Lasuni Feedback-
Jump to: